MA Education Consultancy provides specialist expertise in community-centred change making and transformational coaching. As such we work with a number of different stakeholders, including but not limited to:
- Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Charities and Community Organisations
- Local and National Service Providers
- Private Businesses
Below lists SOME of the services we currently offer (these will continue to be updated):
Workshops: Half-Day/ Full Day Options
Workshops that introduce NEW methods, and challenge traditional approaches to Engagement, Research and Practice.
- What are ‘sharing circles’ and how do they work?
- ‘Community Contracts’: from consultation to collaboration.
- ‘Walk the talk’: What ally- ship looks like when no one is looking.
Training/CPD: Length of time dependent on training and client requirements.
Bespoke training, design WITH and FOR clients, with a focus on individual, collective and organisational development.
- Developing Community-Led Research Projects
- Developing community-engaged curricula
- Equity Leadership Development
- Education equity coaching
Research: Day rate.
Creative, co-designed and culturally-appropriate QUALITATIVE research that captures the impact and story of a project.
- Commissioned qualitative research
- Community co-led Evaluations
- Data dissemination (through storytelling)
Academic Coaching: Hourly rate or agreed plan.
A coach will walk along side you, act as a sounding board, and will ask questions to bring clarity. Whether you are struggling with time/project management or need support to set and keep to your goals, a coach can help.
- Coaching for postgraduate students
- Research specific coaching
- Career Coaching
*(this is not a mentoring or proof reading/editing service)
Keynote Presentations and Guest Lectures:
Dr Abdi is available for keynote presentations and guest lectures. Please see the publications page for details on some of the areas Dr Abdi has presented on.
All services are tailored to the specific needs of clients. Please contact for further information